Athletes from the Balkan will be registered as a National Team by the Team/Country Manager of each country http://www.balkan-masters-athletics.org/SAM/reg/m-login.php
Athletes from other countries can register individually through direct registration https://bamacs2020.com/register-now-2/Phone 00355696094604, email email@example.com, firstname.lastname@example.org,
The deadline for registrations is 20 August, 2021
Registration will be final when payments have been made.
There are no qualifying performance standards for the BAMA Championships.
Everyone is welcome.
Registration can be done as a group registration by country team leader or by individuals if they are not part of Balkan Teams. Applications sent after the deadline will not be accepted.
For correct registrations each athlete shall mandatory specify the following data:
- Name and Surname
- Birth date
Applications without athlete’s birth date will not be accepted.
Age group is determined for each athlete according to WMA Rules of Competition, rules 141.1 and 141.2. Throughout the Competition an athlete shall compete in the age group for which he qualifies on the first competition day and in no other age group except as allowed by specific team and relay rules.
Each participant may compete in no more than 4 disciplines individually, maximum 2 disciplines per day, and in relays. In order to avoid injuries it is recommended not to register to more than 2 (two) events.
Regardless of all the above described events any athlete may compete in both relays. Relay team registration is due 2 hours before the start.
This Championship is a competition will include the following type of events:
Balkan Masters Championship for
• Traditional individual track&field events
- For good organization of the Competition and a permanent contact with LoC each national federation participating with athletes to the Competition will communicate to the LoC the name and contact details (email, phone) for its Team/Country Manager no latest at 15 August 2021.
- Athletes registrations and corresponding payments should be made by their Team/Country Manager.
- Athletes from abroad may organize in groups and designate a Team Manager to represent them for registration and payments to the LoC.
- Payment details are the followings: Beneficiary:
- RECEIVER: ATLETET VETERANE TE SHQIPERISE, ALBANIAN MASTERS ATHLETES AMA L92222451T
- Bank account: AL41202110060000000011435739
- Bank: Raiffeisen Bank Sha
- Bank address: Tirane / Albania
- Swift code: SGSBALTX
- Details: BAMACS Registration
Registration – Balkan President Team
Individual masters from non-BMA countries may register to compete in this BMA Championship as members of the BMA President’s Team. Such competitors would compete under the BMA flag and are entitled to awards for their event performance alongside but not interfering with the ranking of the BMA masters. The validation of the athletes applying for membership in the BMA President’s Team shall rest entirely with the running BMA President. Payment of the individual entry fees for the Balkan President Team registrants is the same.
Registration – Fees